TWO more people are reported to have been poisoned by a Coca-Cola drink following the death of a 10-year-old boy whose mother is still in a coma after they drank the same product, officials said yesterday.The drink, strawberry-flavored Minute Maid Pulpy Super Milky, has been banned from sale in Changchun, capital of northeastern China's Jilin Province, and taken off the shelves by one supermarket chain.

Who Voted for this Story




Username:

Password:

Remember:

Copyright © My China B2B - Cloud Edition  |  Powered by My China B2B  |  Qiao LAB - Shanghai High-Tech & Business Incubator